Monday 19 January 2009

Gordon Brown Saved The World - Now He Must Do It Again


The Great Leader, Gordon The Unelected, Gordon of the Blank Cheque, boasted in the House of Criminals that He had saved the world.

Oddly enough, it seems that now He has to save the world again, only with even more of our money.

One has to wonder, if it didn't fucking well work the first time, and probably won't work this next time, how many more times will he try the same stupid thing before we are completely bankrupt as a country?

Deluded cunt.

The Penguin

2 comments:

Fidothedog said...

Sadly he has not saved the World, or the banks.

If he had saved the banks he would not need to be pouring more of our money into them.

He might need to reflect that if any of his fiscal measures had actually worked, he still would not have saved anything rather "we" the taxpayers would have.

Atheist Ranter said...

I hate these cunts so much it makes me feel like I'm about to piss myself while I pound up and down the carpet ranting about their dishonesty and self serving manipulation of the British public. Lying sacks of shit every one of them.

There's nothing we can do, is there? How can we make politicians responsible for their actions? Really responsible I mean like if they make a mistake then they personally lose money (or a limb or an eye possibly!)

I'm more of a Tory voter myself but that twat who leads them now is not up to sorting the country out, he's more interested in votes going on about carbon footprints and other such reasons to increase tax. The prime minister we need is dead - I speak of course about Alan Clarke. A fine man and a shagger to boot!