Sunday 18 January 2009

Flightless Bird Declares He Is Not Land Whale


There has been some ill-informed tattle in certain "journalistic" quarters that The Ranting Penguin is actually John Prescott, MP for Pies and Cakes.

I would just like to declare that this is in fact, nonsense.

And how any journalist who can actually read could confuse my bejewelled prose and coruscating but modest wit with the incoherent word-mangling crap that issues forth from the gob of the Humber is beyond comprehension.

Next time I see Andrew Pierce I will stick my flippers down my beak and throw up a few pies over him. Fish pies, of course.

The Penguin

2 comments:

North Northwester said...

My chief regret is that I don’t have two cloacae to express every morning of my well-fed, vegetarian and therefore copiously regular life how I feel about what this sofa-bottomed, flange-sniffing, panty-scented crust-stuffer did to our beautiful country.



But, hey, that’s just me.

Anonymous said...

Fat cunt.

Just when our masters are issuing directives on 'five a day' and fit4fuckinglifinnit, you see the true face of Labour. An inarticulate, uneducated slob telling other people what to do.

Worthless scum. Oh boy, you can tell the weekend is over!

Tip of the hat to NNW for knowing what a cloaca is, and using it in the plural accordingly.

I don't want Prescott to get cancer, I want everyone in his fucking family to get it. He can get Alzheimer's. Nobody would notice.