Tuesday 7 July 2009

Important Message From Jack


To: Chief Constables

From: Justice Secretary

Sadly there has been an escape into the public domain of figures showing that 954 criminals are at large who should be in prison.

I want you to make it a top priority (obviously, after sorting out your extra wedge!) to recapture these criminals and return them to prison.

The Human Rights Act (written by me) prevents me from telling you who these criminals are or from giving you any photographs of them.

Please get on with this as a matter of urgency.

Jack Straw

The Penguin

2 comments:

microdave said...

But I thought all our prisons were full to bursting?

Why not let some other prisoners out early to make room?

Oh, sorry I forgot, you've done that already.....

banned said...

This is the cunt who tried to look tough by keeping an 80 year old, crippled, bag-shitting nearly dead mute in gaol.

Not fit for purpose, disgraced Jack should just fuck the fuck off, today.