Wednesday 3 June 2009

Somehow Very Appropriate!!



You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
-Lyrics:

I met a devil woman.
She took my heart away.
She said I had it coming to me.
but I wanted it that way.

I think that any lovin's good lovin.
So I took what I could get.
She looked at me with big brown eyes and said.

you ain't seen nothing yet....b.b.baby you just aint seen n.n.nothin yet
here's somethin that you're just never gonna forget,
b.b.b. baby you just aint seen n.n. nothing yet

And now I'm feeling better.
Cause I found out for sure.
She took me to her doctor.
And he told me I was cured.

He said that any love is good love
so I took what I could get, Yes I took what I could get and then
She looked at me with her big brown eyes and said

you ain't seen nothing yet....b.b.baby you just ain't seen n.n.nothin yet
here's something
here's something you're never gonna f.forget baby,
you know
you know
you know you just ain't seen nothin yet


Any lovin is good lovin
so I took what I get, yes I took what I could get and then, and then, and then,
She looked at me with her big brown eyes and said

You aint seen nothin yet
Baby you just aint seen n.n. nothing yet
Here's somethin
Here's something,here's somethin you're never gonna forget baby
Baby baby baby you just aint seen n.n.nothing yet
You aint seen nothing yet

From The Album-Not Fragile

Bachman-Turner Overdrive:
Randy Bachman-Lead Guitar, Vocals
Blair Thornton-Lead & Slide Guitar Background Vocals
C.F. Turner-Bass, Guitar, Vocals
Rob Bachman-Drums, Percussion, Background Vocals


Couldn't find a decent sounding "live" video!

The Penguin

No comments: