Tuesday 2 June 2009

Should Have Been Sacked, Then Prosecuted!

"I don't just do soapy tit wanks, I do a very good blow job. Ask Gordon!"

The Fat Lodger is resigning as Home Economics Secretary.

She should have been sacked, then prosecuted, found guilty, and rendered down into bi-diesel.

The Kebab Stuffer is deluded enough to think she can retain her marginal seat at the next election, despite all the publicity about her expense claims and "Tugger's" dirty habits.

I hope Sir Paul Judge decides she should be one of his private prosecution targets, since Inspector Knacker is so fucking useless. And I trust that being sued as an individual for her own fraudulent expense claims means she can't hide behind the Home Office's legal team, and will have to cough up for her own lawyers.

The Penguin

2 comments:

Obnoxio The Clown said...

Gordoom doesn't like blow jobs, he likes a trombone.

Hacked Off said...

I thought he was fond of the pink oboe?