Friday, 15 May 2009

Eight Pointless Things


I usually ignore stuff like this, but since I was shat on by the great Leg Iron, I have decided to take it as an honour, and inform you of 8 pointless things about me.

1. I'm not actually a flightless bird.

2. I have a degree in Education.

3. I have no A-levels.

4. I used to be a Dean's Chorister of Norwich Cathedral.

5. I prefer "Leffe Blonde" to Carlsberg.

6. I hate petty minded people. In fact, I'm going to make a list of them.

7. I am apparently a dead ringer for Brad Pitt in "Snatch" (but not in "Troy", sadly.)

8. I have to wear a penguin-suit for a birthday party tomorrow evening. I hope it still fits.

Now for 4 victims.
I nominate The Scumbag Times, Old Holborn, Ranting Rab C Nesbitt, and Tory Poppins.

The Penguin

6 comments:

Obnoxio The Clown said...

You make as much sense as Brad Pitt did in Snatch, too. :o)

The Penguin said...

Proper fucked.

Rab C. Nesbitt said...

You bastard!

subrosa said...

What kind of birthday parties do they have down there??

Who's Brad Pitt?

Lexander said...

Hope the suit has a zip in the right place. But be careful, cos I can tell you are getting excited!

Old Bag said...

subs: i believe Mr B Pitt is rhyming slang for "shit".