Friday, 15 May 2009
Eight Pointless Things
I usually ignore stuff like this, but since I was shat on by the great Leg Iron, I have decided to take it as an honour, and inform you of 8 pointless things about me.
1. I'm not actually a flightless bird.
2. I have a degree in Education.
3. I have no A-levels.
4. I used to be a Dean's Chorister of Norwich Cathedral.
5. I prefer "Leffe Blonde" to Carlsberg.
6. I hate petty minded people. In fact, I'm going to make a list of them.
7. I am apparently a dead ringer for Brad Pitt in "Snatch" (but not in "Troy", sadly.)
8. I have to wear a penguin-suit for a birthday party tomorrow evening. I hope it still fits.
Now for 4 victims. I nominate The Scumbag Times, Old Holborn, Ranting Rab C Nesbitt, and Tory Poppins.
Posted by Hacked Off at 16:13