Wednesday 13 October 2010

So What?


Good Old Ed "Blinky" Balls-up, the gift that keeps on giving.

Seems he was only too happy to provide a character reference for a GP in his constituency.

Well, with a slim majority you're bound to want to keep the ethnics happy.

Great judgement though. No, not by Balls-up, but by Judge Collier, the Recorder of Leeds, who found the GP guilty of lying, perjury, and attempting to pervert the course of justice.

I do hope Blinky will find time to visit his friend in prison, following the example set by his colleague the Shadowy Justice Secretary, Sadiq Khantstoplyingcunt.

The Penguin

4 comments:

Captain Haddock said...

As I've said before .. if Balls told me that today was Wednesday, I'd check the calendar before believing him ..

The man is a born, pathological liar & cheat ..

Anonymous said...

Needs a caption contest.

I had it this far up her last night Doctor, and she didn't feel a thing!

Did you know that under Labour, you can have your blood pressure read at off licences?

Richard said...

Only under Labour would you need to.

Captain Haddock said...

"I've just told t'daft bugger that t'poster's falling off his wall .. but he can't hear me cos he's got that stethyscope thingy in his lugs" ..