Wednesday 20 July 2011

Consulting His Lawyers, I Hope



If I were Berky The Squeaker, nominally in charge of the trough-circus known as Parliament, I would be expecting to hear very soon from top legal eagles representing an old age pensioner who was physically attacked whilst attending an official Parliamentary committee meeting on the Parliamentary estate, in full view of live television cameras.

Probably on a conditional fee basis.

Out of court settlement and gagging order, naturally.

The Penguin

5 comments:

Michael Fowke said...

Did anyone notice that Kevin Maguire from The Mirror got the blame at first? That was according to Andrew Neil, seconds after it happened.

sixtypoundsaweekcleaner said...

wv: sings

Is this a sign of things to come?

St Paul said...

I fancy a labour activist and concerned member of the public is going to claim that he was assaulted by a chinese woman causing him to inadvertently spill his plate of white stuff.

Anonymous said...

There's many an attractive Chinese woman has caused me to spill my white stuff......

Mr Insignificant said...

And yet I saw a Polish bloke receive only a fine today in court after pleading guilty after spitting in a coppers face and shouting 'British scum'.