Thursday 9 February 2012

That Capello Statement In Full


"I would like to be able to thank all players, staff and Football Association for the professionalism they have shown during my years as overpaid and crap manager of the English National Team," Capello said in a short statement. "The problem is that I can't, as fuck all of them know which way to sit on a lavatory, let alone how to play the diamond formation or anything other than route one or the fucking 4-4-2. Trying to keep them out of the bar proved a real problem, especially when those free-loaders from the FA were around paying for drinks with the corporate credit cards. As for that complete cunt John Terry, I give him an other chance and not only has he let the team down yet again, he's cost me my fucking job!
A very special thanks to both of the supporters: they've sometimes supported the team and me in our job. I wish the rest of them every chance of getting cancer of the bowels rather than success in achieving all their sporting goals.

Still, now I can go home and work on my sun-tan while my investment team count all that lovely money. Ciao!"

The Penguin

7 comments:

Harry Schmoozeknapp said...

It is not a foregone conclusion that I would sell my gran for 50 quid.

Hacked Off said...

Tax free, cash only...

Anonymous said...

Not the first Italian to jump ship this year....

jaded said...

How many managers leaving is John Terry now responsible for?
Capello and quite a few at Chelsea I think.

Lady Virginia Droit de Seigneur said...

Last time John Terry was fired for shagging around he was replaced by Rio Ferdinand - a long term adulterer himself who saw no need to mention how stupid this was.

Perhaps they can make Luis Suarez captain and bring Ron Atkinson in as manager this time.

livescore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Footy fan said...

Let's face it, if you had been paid six million quid a year for the past 4 years or so for trying to teach thickheads how to kick a ball in straight lines and some pompous dickheads started interfering and buggering you about (and, incidentally, you knew deep down that your lot of dim feckless layabouts had absolutely no chance of getting anywhere close to winning the competition they are all supposed to be training for) would you not also have told them to stuff their job up their jacksies and take a running jump and then got the next plane out?

I know I would. The actions of the FA may now make it very difficult to find a new manager for the team. Who ever it is will feel like he is walking on thin ice all the time now. A bit like the procession of Chelsea managers, the last of whom won the league and cup double for the club, but was still deemed to be unsatisfactory and unceremoniously kicked out on the erratic whims and fancies of a dodgy foreigner. They seem to have a revolving door to their office. Fabio is well out of it all.