Tuesday, 16 August 2011
What's The Betting He Was "Ethnic"?
Another yoof dead.
I do hope he didn't pollute the gene pool before he went.
1. January 19th: Wing Juan Ho, 18, fatally stabbed in the chest at his home in Finsbury Park, north London - a 16-year-old youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with his murder and the attempted murder of the victim's mum and dad
2. January 20th: schoolboy Kasey Gordon, 15, from the Green Lanes area of Harringay, fatally stabbed yards from the gates of Park View Academy school in Tottenham, north London, where he was a pupil - a 33-year-old man has been charged with his murder
3.January 24th: student Ezekiel Amosu, 17, was killed after being chased into the path of a double decker bus by a gang of muggers who tried to steal his mobile phone in Walthamstow, east London. A 15-year-old has been charged with manslaughter
4.January 29th: Daniel Graham, 18, repeatedly stabbed near East Dulwich railway station in south London after several youths were thrown out of a birthday party at nearby Dulwich Hamlet Football Club's ground when fighting broke out. Two teenagers have been charged with his murder
5. April 10th: schoolboy Negus McClean, 15, stabbed to death in Edmonton, north London
6. May 11th: Temidayo Fuwad Ogunneye, 15, fatally stabbed in Camberwell, south London
7. June 6th: business studies student Nana Darko-Frempong, 18, shot dead in a drive-by shooting near his home in Tulse Hill, south London
8. July 1st: schoolboy Yemurai Kanyangarara, 16, of Belvedere, south east London, had his throat slashed in nearby Welling
9. August 15th: Kelvin Chibueze, 17, from Croydon, fatally stabbed following a party in Ilford
Posted by Hacked Off at 12:49